Friday, October 1, 2010

How Trusting Would You Be?

Would you trust your spouse to do this to your back yard?
A 5 foot deep trench across the entire yard
Ending about 4' under the house to tie into water & nat.gas

So, now you know what I have been up to since the Leadville 100 mtn bike race.  

We have managed to sneak in a couple of rides, but only a couple in the last month.  Almost all available free time has been a race to get the mess I have made cleaned up before bad weather arrives.

Almost there!  
I am very thankful for an indian summer so far!
{ and a very trusting wife ! }

2 comments:

  1. Well . . . you did it while I was at work so I didn't know how bad it was until I got home - and by then much of the damage had been covered over . . .! jcm

    ReplyDelete
  2. So silly me...but, WHY?? Peggy With a trench like that you can plant a LOT of fruit trees??

    ReplyDelete