Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOW - that was HOT!!!

I went to Phoenix to see my family down there, and WOW - it was HOT!  

118 F with a wind!

I lucked out and got to see Jordy and Kevin before they took off for Montana for their own  family visiting trip!
I also lucked out and got to go for a ride in Marla and Kevin's new Camero!  It is quite the ride!!!!   And I swear - Marla did not squeal the tires while Kevin was out of town - that is my story and I am sticking to it!

I got to see my Mom and Dad, and was glad to see that  Mom's back issue has gotten much better!

It was also fun to see how much they enjoy their cat - Duffy!  

That is one lucky cat!!!  He get's away with anything he wants!!!  

Oh, he gets scolded now and then, but he has learned there is nothing to back it up!   ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment