Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Arizona Visit

I made a spring trip to Arizona to visit friends and family!

First stop was to visit Claire in Prescott!  She is my Highschool buddy - Mitch's daughter. 
Claire is finishing her first year of mechanical engineering at Emby-Riddle.

Hopefully, she will be staying for part of the summer with us while she does a summer semester at the Colorado School of Mines.

Next stop was to visit my parents, sisters and families in Phoenix, as well as to visit the new additions to my parents home!  Kitties!
My parents were adopted by "Princess" and soon had kittens as well!  My family loves cats and there was lots of kitty squeezing while I was there.
Mom and Dad are going to keep Princess and the grey kitty that just got named Duffy.

To enjoy a life of a lot of loving!  

A win-win all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment