Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chasing Squirrels

I have a bird feeder in our front yard that sits in front of the kitchen window.   I think Rex and Fritz get just as much enjoyment out of it as I do.
Not only do they get to sit inside and talk smack to the birds, but they also get to fantasize about catching a squirrel.
When they do get outside, they will stalk up close, get all wound up, and then give the squirrels a good chase - or not.
It has become obvious that the squirrels really are not that afraid of them, and the cats are much more interested in stalking & chasing versus catching.

I think the whole process adds up to good fun for all.  The cats, the squirrels, and me!    :)

1 comment:

  1. How did you manage to catch both of the boys in pre-pounce butt wiggle mode? [jcm]

    ReplyDelete