Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dry Roads but still Cold Riding

We have enjoyed dry roads on the weekends lately, but it still has not been very warm riding.

I have been doing a 55 mile loop on bike paths around the south end of Denver.  Every time I have done it this winter, I have delusions of grandeur and think I am going to finish the ride with a trip up Lookout Mtn and back.
But, by the time I get close to Golden, I am freezing and I blow off a trip up Lookout. 

Today was no different, I have no delusions on how cold it will be to coast down!   Better to wait for warmer, sunny days.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Good choice. I have told you that we haven't seen bare streets since Thanksgiving, haven't I? (Is my whining sounding repetitive?) I was able to go for an outside walk exactly once since Thanksgiving. Peggy

    ReplyDelete