Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's Out

I’m Out

Guest blog #3 by Phil Kriz

This is hard for me to write, let alone say out loud, but after 10 months of training I will not be doing Leadville this year.

My fall at the Laramie Enduro did break some ribs [jcm edit - at least 4 of them], so the doctor says no mountain biking for about 6 weeks for me.

I do not, however, concede the Lion to Joanne until she comes back with a belt buckle!

The Good News

The good news is no messed up joints (like a dislocated or separated shoulder/blown knee) that require surgery and a lot of rehab.

Six weeks will go by fast and I will only have to endure one long tough day watching everyone else suffer while wondering how I would have done this year.

Especially how I would have done against Joanne!


1 comment: